Fb Page: www.facebook.com/pages/Bhumika…
Story Coming to Life ContestImagine that you need to make a cover for a book or story. How would you represent it? Would you pick a quote or a scene or would you put your own view of whole book/story? That what's this contest is all about! Your imagination and creativity. Make your favorite scene alive! ^^Story Coming to Life Contest by Ivienn
- Any type of visual art is allowed
- You can submit up to 5 entries
- Artwork must be submitted in 2009
- Mature content is allowed
- The contest starts on 20th October and ends on 20th December
-Put in your artist comment to which book/story your work is referring
- Send me a note with Contest submission title with thumb of your submission
- Put a link to this contest in artist comment in your artwork
- Don't forget to credit all stock artists properly! Uncredited artwork will not be accepted
- Spread the word! ^^ (by faving article and putting link to your journal(optional))
-1 year subscription by Cheekydesignz
-A small gift mailed to home address by m
100 Piece FeatureI am going to do a 100 piece feature, of YOUR work100 Piece Feature by the-photographicpoet
How will this work?
- There will be 4 categories with 25 slots each, and if you get your slot then I will note you with a request for you to send me your best work, or a piece you want more publicity on.
- I will then post a news article when all the slots have been filled!
My top 10 favourite will also receive an entry to a prize draw I'm setting up to run throughout 2010
This prize draw includes a 3 month subscription to deviantArt and a free trip to a cinema near you
So if you're interested...
- Send me a note with "100 Piece Feature" with the type of art you want to enter
- You can only be featured in one category, so please only apply for one
- If you get a slot, I will note you back stating this and with further guidelines
If I send you a note and you do not reply within 24 hours, then your slot will be given to somebody else!
The Four Categories are:
I am 21 years old .I started photography 2 years ago and there was no stopping me. Though there were a few bumps in the road, but i think thats normal. Everyone thought that its just a regular teenage phase and will go away in a month or so. But i told and convinced them that i want to take pictures for the rest of my life and want people to connect with my pictures and inspire them in some or the other way.I stared of with a point and shoot and its because of it that i am here right now, i saved money and now i own Canon 550D. I have been trying hard to achieve my dreams, So far my pictures have been published and recognized internationally i.e Paris fashion week, Selfridge's London as a part of jimmy choo project, i was one of the runners up. In various magazines like Digital camera magazine, Haute magazine(US), Carpaccio magazine (Spain), Slang magazine(Colombia) and interviews in various art magazines like vanity teen(Spain) etc. I even got the opportunity to shoot under the creative direction of Jatin Kampani. I want people to fall in love with my pictures. I will do everything and work hard to achieve where i want to be and use my passion to do it.|
Fb page: www.facebook.com/pages/Bhumika…
Fb group: www.facebook.com/group.php?gid…